Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hiya, i hope you are all ok.
 Last week was half term holidays for me and i did some crafting and entered a few challenges and guess what?                                          
I was soooo lucky because i won and got top 3 at Wicked Wednesday and got top 3 at Pile it on!
And i got a special mention on Lexi's Creations challenge blog as well!
Then i was awarded the Liebster blog award for my blog!
For anyone that doesn't know, the Liebster award is given to inspirational blogs with less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest or favourite and the tradition is that I would pass
 on the award to 5 
other blogs that have encouraged, inspired and motivated me.
To accept the award here's what you need to do:
1....Thank the person who gave you the award on your blog 
2....Link back to that blogger on your blog
3....Post the award to your blog         
4....Pass on the award to 5 of your most valued blogs (less than 200 followers)     
5....Leave a comment on those 5 blogs to let them know 

The person who gave me the award was Jo, my Mum and her blog is HERE
 So thank you Mum and for letting me share your desk and all your stash!!!
It was really hard for me to choose 5 blogs because they are all really good but in the end i chose these ones
because they make really nice things and they always leave me nice comments and that makes me want to craft even  more.


I hope you are happy to have this award but if you aren't then that is fine too!
Love from Rebecca xx 
   
    pictures

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,
    sounds like you had a good half term holiday,well done with all your wins and the award....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca congratulations on your award, it's really great to see the younger generation crafting,so pleased you had a good half term and fitting in some crafting too.your work is so lovely I'm sure your Mum is very proud of you.
    My Grandchildren love crafting too I always take them some bits over and they spend hours making things.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca
    Well done on your wins well desereved xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your wins. They are well deserved, your work is always so beautifully done. Welcome to my followers - I am delighted to have you and hope you enjoy what you see there. Have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rebecca on all your wins which are well deserved as your cards are beautiful.

    What a lovely surprise when I got in from work to be given such a lovely award. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I was more than happy to accept it.

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca!:)
    Thank you so much for this award! Can't wait to display it on my blog.

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Rebecca what a week you have had. Congratulations on all those wins. That is really great. And on the Liebster Award... Looking forward to your next project. Good Job Honey...joann Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Katie will be so happy when I tell her about your award, thank you so much!
    I will tell her later as she is in bed poorly with a cold, so no crafting for her this week!
    Take care hunnie
    hugs shell xx (katies mom)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!