Followers

Sunday 24 March 2013

My Easter display!



Hi everyone, are you all having a nice weekend? I am cos
today we made a Easter display using some bits and bobs out 
of mums stash. There are loads of different things on here
all to do with Easter including: a picture coloured
 by me, some multi coloured shredded paper in a Easter
 basket, a little bunny ornament  and lots more! We
 also made some bunting with 3dstickers on the front! In the 
basket in the middle is different coloured eggs with some more
 shredded paper.  The final touch was adding some little 
chicks on! I'd love some chicks as pets cos they're soo cute!
 I had really good fun making all these different things and you 
would too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
I will see you very soon!

Love From Rebecca xx


pictures

5 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Rebecca - great baskets and picture too - looks like you and mum had lots of fun! Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking Easter theme to your fireplace mantel. The hanging banners are so in style now...you made a great Eater one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant display Rebecca. I always put my Easter 'ornaments' up too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, looks like you are all set for easter, have fun!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! your mantelpiece looks fab Rebecca!! I love the bright and cheery Spring colours...the bunting looks wonderful... and love all those little chicks and eggs!! it's a fab display!!
    Hope you have a wonderful Easter Weekend hun!! enjoy your choccies! :-))
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!