Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Son of Medusa!

Hi everyone and hi to my new follower,Laura i'll be coming
to visit you as soon as I've written this post,
 I hope you all have had a really nice week! You know i love 
Monster High? There's a film, books, dolls even clothes and quilt covers
all Monster High but the film, books and dolls are my favourite.
 Deuce Gorgon is one of the male characters
and i recently got the doll version of him .I've  watched the 
film a lot these holidays so i thought it would be 
awesome to do another wall hanging for my bedroom!  
Deuce Gorgon  is son of Medusa and has snakes for hair! He can 
turn people into stone but he wears glasses because he doesn't 
want to turn his friends to stone by accident!I really enjoyed 
making this 'cos i stamped ALOT!I also really enjoyed
 colouring him with all the different colours!

I'll see you all very soon 
Lots of Love Rebecca xx

some challenges I'd like to enter
inspired by a movie (Monster High) at the squirrel and the fox
favourite film (Monster High) at the cutie pie challenge
cut out your images at Passion for promarkers
inspired by a film (Monster High) at moving along with the times

pictures

14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous masculine creation. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card with lovely colours.thank you for following and commenting on my card.I have made ATC before but not in a while so I will have to get my mum to teach me xx
    ~Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to look great in your room...The black will be perfect with your new room decor!

    You did a great job on this...I like the black gingham ribbon too!!!

    Off to catch up on anything that I have missed on your blog and your Mum's.
    Now that my husband is retired he seems to think of all sorts of garden projects and projects around the house that involve me working at it too...I am so behind on my blogging and comments...sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca what a gorgeous wall hanging for your bedroom, I bet it looks great.
    Hope you've had a good holiday off school.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so fabulous Rebecca - great wall hanging you've made - really fabulous! I do hope you've had a great Easter holiday but are ready for going back soon! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and i love the colours and design♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca that is one cool card girl!! Brilliant. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just brilliant Rebecca!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is fab Rebecca!! what a brilliant image and your colouring is gorgeous! I love the papers, ribbons and stars!! it's a wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool card, great image and I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie and I hope we see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Rebecca, this is totally fabulous. I LOVE your image which you have coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab cut out image.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah this is super and just right for our challenge on MAWTT this week, Thanks for playing along, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and great choice of Movie, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!