Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

B is for Bex, Brothers and Birthday cake!

Hi everybody, I hope you are all ok and thank you for all your birthday 
wishes! I cant believe i'm 10 already. I had a fab day yesterday and my best friend came
round for tea. I got really spoilt with some great presents and my brother made
me a Monster High cake mmmmmm it was delicious!!
Today I would like to share some decopatch. I got the letter B
for Bex because that's what everybody calls me!
To decopatch you have to buy some
decopatch paper then you tear it into bits. 
I spread some glue on the B and put the paper on. When I
had finished I spread some glue on top to make it 
all shiny. I tied some bits of ribbon and added a princess charm.
It's going to look real good in my bedroom.
Thanks for visiting my blog see you at the weekend.
Lots of love Rebecca xx

challenges
make it girlie at 2 sisters

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time, your cake looks delish. The B is also for brilliant which is what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely day Bex and your cake looks yummy :) the letter B is amazing well done you. Look forward to seeing what you make next.
    xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...hey Bex i'm so sorry I didn't realise it was your Birthday, so let me start by saying a belated 'Happy 10th Birthday'...how fabby to have a Brother who can bake cakes!!...sounds like you've had a great day...your letter 'B' is fabby-tastic your decopatch looks like a cool pinky Leopard print, my Daughter would loVe it (she loVes big wild cats & often goes on safari and is a bit a pink freak too!)...thanks for sharing your amazing handy work & so nice of you to drop by me and say hello, I do hope I you take ideas for your projects, like the flower Tags...bye for now Bex...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca, glad you had a lovely birthday. The B looks fantastic. You have done a great job and love the charm. Your birthday cake looks delicious.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Rebecca, your cake is marvellous it must have been hard to cut into it or maybe not :O)
    Wonderful 'B' you made, love it!
    glandaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bex so pleased you had a fantastic day, your B is wonderful love the papers and gorgeous ribbons.

    Your cake looks delish, your Brother has done a brilliant job.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a wonderful birthday Rebecca! your cake looks very yummy!!!
    and Wow! I do love your letter B - it's gorgeous!! The decopatch sounds like fun and it gives a wonderful effect. I love the paper and the way you've done the ribbons and charm - it's stunning!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bex, Thanks for following my blog sweetie, I am so chuffed to have you amongst my friends.
    xxx Mau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow stunning, love the black and pink and the ribbons are super cute. Great to see you had a fantastic birthday and your cake looks yummy. I love playing with decopatch, my favourite was ripping them into little pieces and then sticking onto a mini frame, lots of fun. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!