Followers

Saturday 18 April 2015

Ribbons & Buttons

 
Hi everyone! Sorry this post is late but I've just
been quite busy with organizing my posts and making
lots of things to keep my blog updated. So on Wednesday,
 a new challenge started at Sparkles and sadly Shaz
(The leader of Sparkles) decided to step down but
 rather than closing the blog down altogether she decided to hand
the blog over to Caz. Shaz will be very missed by everyone at
Sparkles! So April's theme for Sparkles was Ribbons & Buttons.
You can make absolutely anything but it must fit with the theme.
We are very lucky to have again 2 sponsors this month
which are:
 

Crafty Ribbons with a £10 gift voucher
and
Marianne Designs with 2 fab prizes.
For this challenge I did a really quick, simple but
still effective tag with such a cute dog topper.
What I used:
A Tag pre-cut made out of kraft card.
Some blue paper.
A really cute dog topper.
Some buttons.
Some brown gingam ribbon.
Some thin blue ribbon for the buttons.
 
To finish it off, I did some faux stitching around the
edges using a black fine liner. Thank you so much
for visiting my blog today, see you in the next post.
Bye!
Love From Rebecca xx 
 



3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant tag Rebecca, love kraft and blue together. The faux stitching is a lovely touch too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful tag Rebecca - brilliant! so cute! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I love kraft card and your tag looks great with the kraft.

    Like you, I have been a little late with posts...I need to take a tip from you though and get to work actually making some things for my blog...Instead I have been painting all the door in our house...ugggh. Crafting is so much more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!