Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Summer Challenge #4

Hi everyone, how's your weekend been? Today, I'm sharing Summer challenge
#4 and it is "Make Homemade Ice-Lollies."  I loved making these so I thought
everyone else would as well so I'm going to show you how I made them!
 
The ingredients that I used were:
-Strawberries
-A banana
-A big glass of pineapple juice.
I also got some ice lolly holders.

I chopped up the strawberries and bananas and put them onto
a plate. Then I poured the pineapple juice into a glass.
 

 
I put all of the fruit into the blender and then added
the pineapple juice. After it was all blended, I sieved it to
get all of the seeds from the strawberries out.






I poured the mixture into the ice lolly holders and
put it into the freezer and left it in over night.


The next morning, I took them out of the freezer and
melted some cooking chocolate. Then I dipped the end of the
ice lolly into the chocolate.


 
I loved the ice lollies, they were so nice!  I also had so much
fun making them and I'm definitely going to make some more
soon! 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll see you soon!
 
Love From Rebecca xx 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Oh Rebecca these look so yummy, love the ingredients you have used, I will have to go and by a lolly maker and make some for my Grandchildren and myself of coarse lol.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lollies look fabulous Rebecca, really scrummy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! these look so scrumptious Rebecca... bet they are really tasty... my favourite fruits! and what a fab idea to finish off with chocolate! Yum, Yum!! :-D
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look delicious rebecca - and so healthy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious...bet your brothers enjoyed them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!