Followers

Sunday 21 February 2016

Alpha Dictionary Letter F

 
 
 
Hi everyone! How are you all? Today I'm sharing another Journal page over at The Craft Barn. The letter was F but with a twist...the twist was that we had to add a heart somewhere onto the page! So I made a pink ombre background using a brayer and the sprayed some hairspray onto it and sprinkled some glitter onto the page to make it sparkle but it's quite hard to see. Next I used some overlays and put a corner one obviously in the corner and a couple of other ones for a bit of decoration. I die cut a fairy and put her as if she was stood on one of the flower overlays and the made it look like she was holding a hanging heart. I then stamped out the letters to spell out fairies and then instead of stamping out the whole definition I stamped out the words, Small, Supernatural and Magic because I thought it described fairies pretty well. I'm really enjoying these journal pages so far!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and i will see you soon!
 
Love From Rebecca xx



13 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! Love the pink ombre background against the black xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal page is beautiful Rebecca. I love how you have you fairy standing on the flower and put FAIRY down the page. It really worked out well. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty page. I love the ombre effect, you've reminded me I should use it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Rebecca, I love how you have created all your detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Rebecca! I just love the fairy...so cute! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet and pretty.love the ombre background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful journal page Rebecca. Love the pink and gorgeous fairy. Great work. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really Beautiful Rebecca! A lovely page, perfect for The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge, thank you for joining in!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely magical page and a clever way to incorporate a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rebecca just found your beautiful blog,I love seeing young talent your blog is a delight fabulous projects and photos to Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card! I love the design, especially how you've positioned the fairy. Very clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. que lindo blog !!!
    adoro fantasia e magia também ...
    fadas são lindas...
    :o)
    http://elianeapkroker.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Rebecca, at last I've clicked your gorgeous photo to reach your blog and what a wealth of wonderful creations you have here, you are certainly a very talented young lady. Love your beautiful card today, lots of wonderful colours and a beautiful images. I look forward to seeing more of tour brilliant projects, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, i love reading them!